The LDS Decorative Spun Glass Temples are Made in America
LDS Church Figurines
LDS Church Figurines are custom sculpted and decorative depicting all LDS church temples. These LDS Church figurines are custom sculpted, one at a time with delicate glass rods and are highly treasured by members of the Mormon Church. The glass rods are gently heated, melting them and allowing them to be spun into exquisite LDS church figurines.
Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints are a temple attending people making these decorative spun glass temples more treasured. Each temple around the world is available as a special LDS Church figurine as long as a picture has been released showing what the gift or wedding glassware should look like when created.
Designed as decorative wedding glassware and celebratory of temple attendance for LDS church members, these spun glass temples can be a special decorative gift for a wedding or the anniversary. Many of our customers even order these spun glass temples to commemorate their wedding day as a cake topper.
LDS apostle, James E. Talmage (1862-1933) stated "The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints (LDS) is invested with divine commant to erect and maintain temples dedicated to the name and service of the true & living God
Spun Glass Temples
The choice of their wedding location is always a significant decision for any bride and groom. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ, one of the 136+ operating Temples is their wedding place to remember. This wedding glassware is frequently a decorative wedding cake topper that is significant to the couple.
The wedding glassware that is used as cake toppers on their wedding cake, and then will become a cherished memento displayed in their home. Each time they see the wedding glassware, it takes their memory back to the day of their eternal wedding. LDS Church figurine is the decorative glassware they choose more than just a wedding glassware, it is a special memory.
Click to find spun glass temples in the United States, in Canada, in Mexico, Central & South America and in Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Click to see list of LDS Website and Reading Material you might enjoy. We have included a list clients have sugested. If you would like to add one of your favorites, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & HANDLING, RETURNS & EXCHANGES AND CUSTOM WORK
If we do not have your temple in stock, for a small fee we can move your order to the top of the list. It usually means we can fill a rush order within 48 hours.
- Our packaging and shipping rates include the special care required to prevent delays caused by breakage during transit to the customer. The delicate details that make these temple sculptures so beautiful also make them easily broken during shipping. Our careful handling of details in the packaging for shipment provides extra peace of mind against common breakage in transit!
- Our carrier, UPS, cannot deliver to U.S. Postal Service P.O. box addresses. They need a street address of a home or business to deliver your package. Deliveries to a rural route means UPS charges a much higher rate. Why not consider having your temple shipped to a friend or relative who lives in town? For delivery to your rural route address, please call our customer support line to find out the specific delivery cost to your address.
- Standard shipping by USPS is FREE for orders of $43.00 or more. It does take longer and we will notify you of approximate delivery date.
- Rush shipping is $12.00 additional. It will be on the in 5 days or less.
- Returns / Exchanges: Undamaged Temple sculptures may be returned with a receipt within 1 month of purchase for a full refund minus a restocking fee. You may also exchange temples for a different size or temple. There is no restocking fee for exchanges. Returns incur a 10% restocking fee. Temples with a gilded Moroni may be subject to a 15% fee.
- Domes and other accessories may be returned in the original packaging and in re-sell condition within 1 month of purchase date. A receipt MUST accompany a return. No restocking fee for exchanges. 10% restocking fee for returns. We reserve the right to not accept returns if we no longer stock an item.
- Shipped items must be properly packaged and safely returned for a refund.
- Shipping charges are not refundable and customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- CUSTOM GLASS WORK: May be possible with a required 15% non-refundable deposit. Call to explore the possibilities.